Little glimse of the Shick happenings. Be sure to visit our website for pictures and other stuff or our family videos here.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Getting a new Yellow Van

We have a family of ten and we have a van that has only twelve seats.  When we go on vacation, we have to store all of our luggage on the rack on top of the van. When my dad mentioned to my mom that were outgrowing our van, they started looking for fifteen passenger vans. After a long search, they found someone who restores old vans and makes them like new. Our first van was white, but my parents wanted to try something unique, something that was fun and adventurous. My parents and older sister voted for yellow, and the rest of us voted for any other color that would not stand out. But I learned that even if there are more kids, parents decisions still outweigh the majority vote.  Dad and mom were pretty exited on getting their new yellow van. Here is how she looks.

ABS

05-14-13

 

No comments: