Little glimse of the Shick happenings. Be sure to visit our website for pictures and other stuff or our family videos here.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Happenings in the Shicks Houshold

I thought it would be exciting to share with you what a typical week looks like in our home. When we wake up in the morning we do our chores and study our school books, which include math, language, history, science, health, spelling, handwriting and a little spanish. We play after we finish our school books, and sometimes help mom cook dinner. J I normally struggle with math, but recently it has become a little bit easier. I still prefer history and science. A fun thing that I like to do is write. One story that I have written is Jessica’s Philadelphia Adventure. Sometimes I like to write just for fun, but there is one thing that I do not like to write – book reports! J

ALS

12-20-12

No comments: